Monday, November 30, 2020

Week 13 Review



As I scrolled through the announcement feed I thought this graphic perfectly summed up what I was feeling at the end of the semester. All I want is to take a break, but I simply cannot do that until I get all my work done. It also made me laugh!



I also thought this video would bring more people the joy it brought me when I first saw it. With the year we are having I think it is important to find joy in the little things in life, such as watching a happy man do a dance in the snow. Dancing is always therapeutic for me and I do not think I am alone in that. Enjoy this beautiful little video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microfiction Revisions: Two Spooky Little Stories

Original Texts: Got Ya I ran. I ran as fast as I possibly could, the branches whipping at face, grabbing at my hair. It was almost as though...