Sunday, August 30, 2020

First Impressions on Class Technology

 


The camera on this phone is a great example of a beautiful technological accomplishment.

    
    Hello again! After reviewing the technology needed for this class I was pleased to see that I was already acquainted with a lot of the sites we will be using. Obviously, I am already acquainted with Blogger, but I am also familiar with websites like Wix because I currently co-run a website on that platform. I also know how to crop and edit images using a few different platforms. I was also pleased to notice that I had already completed all the items in the "browser tune-up" section of this assignment, including downloading a word counter! While I am not extremely familiar with the main course websites we will use during class, I am confident I will pick them up quickly when needed. Overall, I think the technology in class is completely manageable and not overwhelming, which I deeply appreciate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Microfiction Revisions: Two Spooky Little Stories

Original Texts: Got Ya I ran. I ran as fast as I possibly could, the branches whipping at face, grabbing at my hair. It was almost as though...